At Snowball, we realize that making a great platform is only part of offering the best mobile ticketing solution for our customers. That’s why we also have a comprehensive service operations program, which includes the collaboration between a designated on-site contact person assigned to each public transit agency and Snowball’s off-site support team.
How it all works: On-Site and Off-Site Support with Snowball
Snowball provides on-site support through a designated Public Transit Agency Operations Manager whom is assigned to each on-boarded public transit agency.
This Operations Support Manager is a critical single point of contact, or SPOC, for various business and technical processes within the overall project scope. The Operations Support Manager communicates directly with – and is supported by – Snowball’s off-site support team.
Below is a detailed overview of the tasks and activities for which the on-site Operations Manager is responsible:
- Act as the single point of contact (SPOC) for the transit agency’s Finance Department for the financial settlement process between the Payment Gateway Provider and the Agency
- Ensure integrity of the technical platform and financial processes
- Support the reconciliation processes between Payment Gateway Provider, Snowball and the Agency
- Act as the SPOC for public transit agency’s customer care
- Provide first-line training for the agency’s customer care department to support the end user
- Define and implement transit agency-specific first line support to second-line support processes
- Assume ownership of the second-line support activities
- Manage the interface to Snowball’s third-line support
- Report distribution
- Oversee smart device manufacturer field testing planning and execution activities on the public transit agency’s infrastructure
- Support smart device manufacturers’ field testing campaigns